USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Patch Notes Patch machine go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm filling in for a moment because we had some things that needed to get pushed. Me dev and write gud words.
Fixes:
  • Lots of internal tags and flag changes/fixes to hopefully fix stuff on our side.
  • Removed references to an invalid command
  • Fixed players discovering all the recipes we had even if they hadn't already been unlocked.
  • Fixed some errors with the butler script, hopefully we have him finished soon!
  • Made the stonks broker shop approximately 97% quieter
  • Slowed mob spawns some so players aren't absolutely drowned in mobs.
  • Fixed a lot of water based and item frame interaction events.
  • Updated geyser to play on your device anywhere anytime!11!!1!11!!
  • Rejecting/failing to download the resource pack should no longer kick a player!
Additions:
  • Scutes now drop from turtles when you kill them with a looting enchantment. This is important for uh reasons and stuff.
  • You can now bottle exp! You will need a vessel though. Try playing around with gold and glass bottles.
  • Added actionbar to restart timer warnings
  • Made it so that players will be returned to survival upon a server restart completing.
  • Figured out how to send a player back to their claim if they have lost it. Please contact me if you need occasional help to do so.
Hotfixes from the previous week:
  • Fixed adding yourself to your own claim
  • Removed an enderchest restriction
  • Updated to 1.16.4
Gonna go hide back in my cave before Devin realizes I escaped! As usual smash that like and subscribe, and yell at us on GitHub if we dun goofed.

Comments

Status
Status

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Our Discord